School of Graduate Studies
Doctor of Philosophy in Education
Master of Arts in Education Major in:
Religious and Values Education
Master of Business Administration
Master in Public Adminitration
Local Government Administration (Thesis Program)
Local Government Administration (Non-thesis Program)
Human Resource Management (Thesis Program)
Human Resource Management (Non-thesis Program)
A dynamic and responsive Catholic Graduate Education
To provide quality graduate programs through scholarly and relevant research in various disciplines and responsive to opportunities for community development
- Well- integrated Christian and value formation in the curriculum.
Objective: To inculcate the Christian formation and core values of the school.
- Effective and efficient governance of the SGS.
Objective: To observe transparency in the administration of the department.
- Quality, relevant and research- based instruction.
Objective: To improve the curricular offerings in order to address industry needs.
- Strong and competent pool of graduate and post- graduate professors.
Objective: To attract qualified and competent professors.
- Strong culture of research among professors and students.
Objective: To inculcate the culture of research among professors and students.
- Conducive learning resource center.
Objective: To provide professors and students with appropriate learning materials and facilities.
- Quality support services.
Objective: To provide students with the necessary academic and non- academic support services.
- Active involvement in the CPC Community Extension programs
Objective: To align the outreach program of the SGS to CPC’s extension program and empower professors and students that they may share their knowledge and skills to the community.
- Conducive learning environment for the SGS
Objective: To improve facilities in support of instruction.