College of Criminal Justice
ELEMENTS OF THE COLEGIO DELA PURISIMA CONCEPCION SCHOOL OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE LOGO AND THEIR MEANING:
- Smooth sided octagon with the name of the Department and Institution:
The smooth sided octagon is anchored to the seal of the institution and the name of the Department and Institution signifies which academic institution the department belongs.
- Five Pillars
Symbolizes the Pillars of the Philippine Criminal Justice System (Law Enforcement, Prosecution, Court, Correction and Community) as the core of academic instruction. It shows how the students focus on their field of expertise in the justice process.
- Scale of Justice
Represents the impartiality and the commitment to provide fair quality academic instruction. This also signifies how the students carry impartial community services within the different pillars of Criminal
- Justice System.
The microscope symbolizes the strong research innovation in the field of Criminology and Forensic Science. It indicates how the students conducts research advancement in the control of criminality.
Represents learning environment that supports academic freedom, respect for individual, discipline, and professionalism.
- The motto: Pro Deo Et Patria
Anchored to the institution which strongly signifies the Christian Formation, Love and Patriotism.
- Yellow color
The color signifies the department’s optimism, enlightenment and
- Blue Color
The blue color of the seal is anchored to Department and the Institution that symbolizes the BLESSED VIRGIN MARY, the patroness of the college.
The College of Criminal Justice envisions itself in the constant pursuit of providing competitive professionals, imbued with Christian ideals and attitudes, coupled with the values of nationalism and service to fellowmen.
The mission of the College of Criminal Justice is to contribute to the community competent criminology graduates with quality educational preparation through innovative instruction nourished with God-centered and service-oriented ideals and values.
- To provide quality instruction as foundation of professional integrity;
- To develop morally upright and service-oriented professionals;
- To produce criminal justice professionals motivated by and performing within legal-moral parameters for public welfare.
- To produce graduates who will lead the country in crime prevention and global competitiveness.
- To equip students with professional competence in crime detection, criminal investigation, and promotion of peace and order;
- To provide technical skills for public service;
- To imbue professionals with moral/legal integrity nurtured with Christian values.