A Center of Excellence for Catholic Education
Colegio de la Purisima Concepcion
The School of the Archdiocese of Capiz
The Colegio de la Purisima Concepcion (CPC) was established in response to the great demand for Catholic education in the Province of Capiz particularly in the City of Roxas. True to its motto “Pro Deo et Patria,” CPC has become an extension of a Catholic home and of the Catholic Church.
Years of Excellence
A center of excellence for Catholic Education
Produce globally competitive professionals through quality Catholic instruction, relevant research and community service for or love of God, Mary and country.
- Promote quality Catholic instruction, cultural heritage, relevant research and community service, for love of God, Mary and country
- Sustain an effective and quality management system to promote globally competitive development.
- Offer programs in basic education, arts and sciences, business and marine education engineering and technology, criminal justice, post-graduate studies and other relevant programs.
- Preserve, enrich and promote the culture of Capiz in the Philippines.
- Strengthen research engagement and social responsibility among stakeholders of the college.
- Deepen Christian values among stakeholders of the college.
- Adopt a quality management system that addresses emerging needs of a fast changing global community.
Pro Deo et Patria (Love of God and Country), Faith, Hope, Charity, and Excellence