A Center of Excellence for Catholic Education
Colegio de la Purisima Concepcion
The School of the Archdiocese of Capiz
The Colegio de la Purisima Concepcion (CPC) was established in response to the great demand for Catholic education in the Province of Capiz particularly in the City of Roxas. True to its motto “Pro Deo et Patria,” CPC has become an extension of a Catholic home and of the Catholic Church.
Years of Excellence
A center of excellence for Catholic education.
Produce globally responsive professionals through quality Catholic instruction, research, community service, and sustainable development for love of God and country under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
Specifically, CPC aims to:
- Promote quality Catholic instruction, cultural heritage, relevant research, and community service for love of God and country, under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary; and
- Sustain an effective and quality management system to promote globally responsive
- Offer programs in basic education, arts and sciences, business and marine education engineering and technology, criminal justice, post-graduate studies and other relevant programs.
- Preserve, enrich and promote the culture of Capiz in the Philippines.
- Strengthen research engagement and social responsibility among stakeholders of the college.
- Deepen Christian values among stakeholders of the college.
- Adopt a quality management system that addresses emerging needs of a fast changing global community.
CPC, compliant with applicable statutory and regulatory standards, is committed to continuous enhancement of skills, knowledge, and values of students, who are God-centered, environment friendly, research and extension oriented and world-class professionals.
PRO DEO ET PATRIA
FAITH A theological virtue by which we believe in God and believe all that he has said and revealed to us, and that the Holy Church proposes for our belief, because he is truth itself. (CCC #1814)
HOPE A theological virtue by which we desire the Kingdom of heaven and eternal life as our happiness, placing our trust in Christ’s promises and relying not on our won strength, but on the help of the grace of the Holy Spirit. (CCC #1024)
CHARITY A theological virtue by which we love God above all things for his own sake, and our neighbor as ourselves for the love of God. (CCC #1723)
EXCELLENCE A quality of superiority; possessing positive qualities in high degree that surpasses ordinary standards.